BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
Target Audience: Project Managers, Asset Managers, Information Managers, Maintenance Contractors, Design Managers, Contracts Managers, Senior Engineers
Aim: To provide an overview of the key principles of BIM and the implications for a company introducing it.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• State what BIM is, why it is needed and recognise its specific terminology
• Identify the advantages of BIM
• Detail how project information is specified, produced, exchanged and maintained
• Recognise the need for open and interoperable solutions
• Identify the key factors required to introduce BIM to a company