Start date: 01/09/2021
Duration: 1pm-3pm. 3 x 2 hours: Dates To Be Confirmed
Certificate: If you are interested in achieving the BRE Global ISO 19650 Information Management Certification Scheme for Individuals, if you have completed BIM ISO 19650 Essentials and BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management , you can then apply for certification.
Cost: Skillnet Members: €195. Non Members: €230
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
Target Audience: Project Managers, Asset Managers, Information Managers, Maintenance Contractors, Design Managers, Contracts Managers, Senior Engineers
Aim: To provide an overview of the key principles of BIM and the implications for a company introducing it.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- State what BIM is, why it is needed and recognise its specific terminology
- Identify the advantages of BIM
- Detail how project information is specified, produced, exchanged and maintained
- Recognise the need for open and interoperable solutions
- Identify the key factors required to introduce BIM to a company