To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
Target Audience: Project Managers, Asset Managers, Information Managers, Maintenance Contractors, Design Managers, Contracts Managers, Senior Engineers.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Articulate information management processes using international terminology.
• Explain to others the value proposition of Information Management using BIM.
• Feel confident in outlining the key elements of the BIM process.
• Understand how information is produced based on your project’s information standards, production methods and procedures.
• Identify the key stakeholders to help support tasks associated with the information management function.
• Adopt these processes within your organisation.
• Discuss international information standards relating to open BIM and interoperability.