Start date: 19/08/2021
Duration: 4 x 3 hours, 19 August, 7, 8, 9 September. 2pm - 5pm.
Certificate: BRE Certification if applicable
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what is BIM
- Identify the key principles of ISO19650
- Identify information criteria required for invite to tender
- Identify requirements for Information Planning
- Plan Information Production and Project Close out
- Describe and explain Information Management Functions
- Explain the logic of and requirements for Information Standard Production Methods and Procedures
There is an exam at the end of this course. Having successfully completed BIM ISO 19650 Essentials and BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management participants can apply for BRE Individual Certification.