Start date: 22/03/2022
Duration: 4 days, 22, 24, 29 and 31 March 2021. 9.30am - 1pm
Certificate: CIOB Certificate in Construction Site Management *
Cost: Skillnet Members: €350. Non Members €375
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
This is one module of three required to complete the CIOB’s Certificate in Construction Site Management
Learn how to:
- Apply essential performance requirements of modern and traditional construction works.
- Evaluate the principles and value of integrating MMC (Modern Methods of Construction) into a construction project.
- Explain the essential principles of the site management and conservation of traditional buildings.
- Explain the use of specified information.
- Present ideas for different audiences.
- Solve defined problems and evaluate the solutions.
- Use appropriate digital applications
21 September 2021. Session 1. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
23 September 2021. Session 2. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
28 September 2021. Session 3. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
30 September 2021. Session 4. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
Plus one to one sessions.
Further information on the CIOB Certificate/Diploma in Construction Site Management:
The CIOB Certificate in Construction Site Management is designed for supervisors and assistant site managers working in the construction sector who are progressing into a construction site manager role. This qualification develops the learner’s knowledge and skills to plan and programme projects, liaise with stakeholders and oversee small to medium construction projects safely and efficiently. To achieve the Certificate learners must successfully complete three modules including the MSIC from CIF. Learners should be qualified tradesmen with at least two years’ supervisory experience.
The CIOB Diploma in Construction Site Management is designed for construction site managers working in the construction sector who are progressing into managing larger and more complex construction projects. This qualification develops the learner’s knowledge and skills to plan and programme projects, liaise with stakeholders and oversee large or complex construction projects safely and efficiently. To achieve the Diploma learners must successfully complete all 9 modules. Learners should be qualified tradesmen with at least two years’ supervisory experience.
Full List of Modules
- Contractual and Legal Responsibilities
- Managing the Quality of Construction Works
- CIF’s Managing Safely in Construction
- Project Planning, Control, Monitoring and Risk for Construction
- Managing People in a Professional Construction Context
- Organisation of the Construction Site
- Construction Project Resourcing and Cost Management
- Managing the Technology of Modern and Traditional Construction Works
- Managing Sustainable Construction
For full details contact Liz at 087 9323749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.