Communication Skills II for Safety Officers
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This virtual workshop will support participants in learning enhanced communication skills essential for leading, influencing and motivating co-workers and team members. The topics covered will help participants to communicate effectively at all levels and in all instances, particularly those more challenging situations where positive outcomes are critical. Ideally participants will have participated in the Communication Skills I for Safety Officers
On this course you will learn :
• Respond effectively in conflict situations by adapting the communication style to the situation and personality
• Build and enhance motivation in individuals through clear, encouraging and supportive communication
• Use a powerful model for coaching conversations
• Encourage others to take ownership and responsibility for their actions
• Develop an action plan for immediate implementation in the workplace
DELIVERY METHODOLOGY: This virtual workshop is a high quality learning experience, a concentrated programme of practical knowledge that can have immediate application in the workplace. We provide practical tools, methods and ideas and workshop handbooks carefully compiled for the target audience. It will be run using the Zoom platform and each participant will be supported throughout the process. The session will also utilise break out rooms to encourage interaction and practice.