Developing Your Construction Company – for SME Owner Managers
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
Even at the best of times, many Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) owners and managers can feel like they are running to stay still; or trying to walk in glue. The day-to-day operations of the business leave them with little time or energy for thinking in the medium or long term about how to grow their businesses into an entity that no longer relies on one or a small number of key people to make it successful. In the same way that relying solely on one customer is risky, relying on one or a small number of people is a significant risk to business growth and survival. It can feel like you are working to pay the wage bill. 2020 has been a difficult year; full of uncertainty. 2021 may be equally uncertain and only those organisations best prepared will thrive.
Help is at hand! You are invited to participate in a Construction-Business MasterClass programme in 2021. In our experience, business owners need help with the EXECUTION of what they learn just as much as the learning itself. So, you will not just learn what to do, you will have ongoing 1:1 support between sessions to review what you have done and how to improve further. You will also take part in peer-support sessions where non-competing enterprise representatives will discuss their approach to critical areas and problem-solving. Ultimately, you will be held accountable for the progress you make with the three key areas that will be covered. These are:
1. Writing and Implementing a Winning Business Strategy - Tuesday 30 March - 9.30am - 11.00am
2. Appraising and Improving Business finances so that the business is poised for growth - Tuesday 20 April - 9.30am - 11.00am
3. Attracting, Retaining and Developing the right Team - Tuesday TBC - 9.30am - 11.00am
Each masterclass will be 90 minutes long and 3 weeks apart. At the end of the programme, you will have the following
documents and practices in place:
1. A business strategy that has been researched and written for your business
2. A financial plan that is relevant and sustainable for your growing business
3. A performance management process that allows you to attract, retain and develop your employees so that you have some space and time to think & plan