To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with an introduction to the fundamentals of Lean and Lean in Construction, and to enable construction personnel speak the same Lean language onsite and in the office.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Identify the benefits of Lean in Construction
2. Define the Difference between Value and Waste
3. Identify and reduce the 8 Types of Waste
4. Give personal examples of Productive Work and Waste
5. Give personal examples and suggestions of how to improve their own working environment using the 5S methodology