To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
Making an impact when presenting virtually includes a number of key elements that need to be considered as the audience has a greater opportunity to stray.
You will learn the strategies to make winning virtual presentations while utilizing all the tools available to help you develop professional presentation techniques, including a full appreciation of both verbal and non-verbal communication when presenting remotely. Participants will design, develop and deliver a presentation and will in turn give and receive constructive feedback to cement the learning experience.
You will learn how to:
• Create the environment for a professional presentation (lighting, background, camera, sound checks and technical set up)
• Craft the presentation with high quality graphics to limit the amount of text
• Use techniques in presenting and how to use them to the maximum
• Identify strengths and winning strategies when presenting remotely (Positioning and distance, Getting the Pace right, keeping people engaged virtually)
• Improve your presentation technique for maximum audience connection and engagement.
• Improve your presentation skills and style through practice
You will also receive
• Action Plan Development – reviewing development areas
• Reviewing individual presentations against a checklist