Start date: 17/08/2023
Duration: 8.30am - 1.30pm, Thursdays, Dates : 17 and 31 August, 14, 28 September, 12 and 26 October 2023
Cost: Skillnet Members €1,250, Non Members €1,450
Would you like to Transform Your Business in 3 months?
This programme will give you the tools to dramatically improve how you run your business now and plan for the future.
Focusing on the real requirements of Irish Construction businesses, this programme will help the Owner Manager and their senior staff to think strategically and give them the tools to turn strategy into practical results. It is a task based programme where the learning is put straight into practice in your company. IF you commit you will get the most out of yourself and the talent around you. In this programme you will be prepared for the following:
- Have a working strategy for your company now and for the future
- Have a systematic way of maximizing the resources around you
- Drive productivity through better work practices and systems
- Set your business on a path for growth
- Have business and personal satisfaction
The programme includes:
- 6 Online Interactive meetings focusing on Strategy, Leadership, Operational Excellence and Performance Management
- Step by step exercises that will transform how you run your company and plan for the business you want
- Access to support and mentoring, including a half day one to one regarding your business during the 3 months and an additional two mentoring sessions in the 3 months following the formal inputs to support implementation. .
- Group dynamics in problem solving for participating businesses
- A follow up group day in January 2024 (date to be agreed) for next steps, including priority setting for 2024 and developing your 2024 strategic and operational plan.
“The Transform Your Business course is a beautifully delivered, and in the end greatfully received, kick in the pants for business owners & managers. It opened my eyes to things that I was aware of but wasn’t proactively acting on. Unless you already have a world class, efficient, profitable business, you cannot afford to not take this course.” Michael Spillane, Spillane Brothers.
“It’s the best time I have spent on the business in a long time.” Eddie O’Connor. Litchford Construction Ltd.