Start date: 01/03/2022
Duration: 4 days, 1, 3, 8 and 10 March 2022. 9.30am - 1pm
Certificate: CIOB Certificate in Construction Site Management *
Cost: Skillnet Members: €350. Non Members €375
To book this or any course, or for further information, please contact Liz Carroll at email@example.com.
This is one module of three required to complete the CIOB’s Certificate in Construction Site Management
Learn how to:
- Apply the key principles to determine and procure materials, plant and equipment for the construction works.
- Evaluate the site manager’s role in the selection and appointment of subcontractors.
- Explain the key aspects of managing expenditure against the budget for the construction works.
- Explain the use of specified information.
- Present ideas for different audiences.
- Solve defined problems and evaluate the solutions.
- Use numerical techniques to process and evaluate data. 8. Use appropriate digital applications
24 August 2021. Session 1. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
26 August 2021. Session 2. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
31 August 2021. Session 3. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
2 September 2021. Session 4. 9.30am -11am & 11.30am – 1pm
Plus one to one sessions.
Further information on the CIOB Certificate/Diploma in Construction Site Management:
The CIOB Certificate in Construction Site Management is designed for supervisors and assistant site managers working in the construction sector who are progressing into a construction site manager role. This qualification develops the learner’s knowledge and skills to plan and programme projects, liaise with stakeholders and oversee small to medium construction projects safely and efficiently. To achieve the Certificate learners must successfully complete three modules including the MSIC from CIF. Learners should be qualified tradesmen with at least two years’ supervisory experience.
The CIOB Diploma in Construction Site Management is designed for construction site managers working in the construction sector who are progressing into managing larger and more complex construction projects. This qualification develops the learner’s knowledge and skills to plan and programme projects, liaise with stakeholders and oversee large or complex construction projects safely and efficiently. To achieve the Diploma learners must successfully complete all 9 modules. Learners should be qualified tradesmen with at least two years’ supervisory experience.
Full List of Modules
- Contractual and Legal Responsibilities
- Managing the Quality of Construction Works
- CIF’s Managing Safely in Construction
- Project Planning, Control, Monitoring and Risk for Construction
- Managing People in a Professional Construction Context
- Organisation of the Construction Site
- Construction Project Resourcing and Cost Management
- Managing the Technology of Modern and Traditional Construction Works
- Managing Sustainable Construction
For full details contact Liz at 087 9323749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.