Start date: 08/02/2024
Duration: 9.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.30pm
Cost: Skillnet Members €125 Non Members €160
Learn how to engage effectively with site staff to get the results you want from your safety messages. Effective communication is essential for Safety Officers to achieve safe outcomes for everyone on site. To achieve successful outcomes it is necessary to have an understanding of what happens during the communication process.
On this course you will learn :
- Tools and techniques to help you engage successfully with site staff
- How to develop the confidence and know how to communicate for positive results
- Influence people, read body language, respond quickly and be assertive
This virtual workshop will support participants in learning enhanced communication skills essential for leading, influencing and motivating co-workers and team members. The topics covered will help participants to communicate effectively at all levels and in all instances, particularly those more challenging situations where positive outcomes are critical. Learn how to:
- Respond effectively in conflict situations by adapting the communication style to the situation and personality
- Build and enhance motivation in individuals through clear, encouraging and supportive communication
- Use a powerful model for coaching conversations
- Encourage others to take ownership and responsibility for their actions
- Develop an action plan for immediate implementation in the workplace
Book and pay for parts 1 and 2 and pay €230 for Skillnet Members and €295 for non members.
For more information or to book contact Tanya at 087 0672656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.