Start date: 26/01/2023
Duration: 10am - 4pm
Cost: Skillnet Members €225. Non Members €255
By 2023, all procurement using public funds will need to include green criteria. Similarly many investors and clients in the private sector are now also moving to include green criteria in their projects.
This training day will give you an overview of what your company needs to prepare for Green Procurement in line with Irish and EU policy and legislation.
You will learn:
- What is green procurement
- Who is required to implement Green Public Procurement (GPP)
- The types of evidence you will need to provide in the public tendering process
- The ten steps your company needs to take to prepare for GPP
- How to do a life-cycle cost analysis
- How to set up a resource efficient construction site
- How to incorporate GPP into your existing policies and procedures
Attendees are invited to submit some real-life examples to be used during the training.
Number of participants is limited to a maximum of 20.